Need a Photographer?

I offer affordable rates, flexible times and I'll travel anywhere.

Shoot me an email at elisabethhopephoto@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The City by the Bay

I'm in San Francisco until June 4! I'm taking part in the Not For Sale Academy here to fight human trafficking. My goodness, it's proving to be an amazing experience and learning time for me. I hope to come home with great resources to fight human trafficking at home. Check out the Not For Sale website to learn more. Notforsalecampaign.com











This last photo is an ode to my little friend who lived with me (lived in me) this time last year. I will not miss him and I will forever thank apple cider vinegar that he's not around anymore.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an interesting story...I'd like to hear that one!!

    Love the pictures, and I am for sure going to go look at that website!!

    ReplyDelete