Need a Photographer?

I offer affordable rates, flexible times and I'll travel anywhere.

Shoot me an email at elisabethhopephoto@yahoo.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

SSP Band - they're pretty awesome

For the record, I've got a pretty amazing boyfriend. He's the band director of the SSP secondary school - yeah, pretty cool. On Saturday, he put on an amazing concert. I was asked to take a few photos.

(The boyfriend's the dashingly good-looking one who's conducting)





So, for his upcoming concert, Andy (the boyfriend) invited a guy to play the didgeridoo for a song Andy wrote that the band would play by ear. He was gracious enough to ask me to take pictures during a rehearsal. How could I say no?

(May 27 - the day of the concert)

(I bet half of you don't even know what a didgeridoo is)



No comments:

Post a Comment